Yippeeee For Food Processors
I am now the proud ownder of a food processor. I used my Walmart gift card that Keith got me for Christmas. Keith and I had to run to Walmart for groceries and I have been thinking about getting a food processor....now I have one.
The Food Network has become one of my most favorite channels right up there with HGTV. There are a couple of the shows that I am addicted to like Robin Gillis and her quick fix meals in the slow cooker and there are others but she is one of the first ones I watched and really liked. I went online and got the recipes to several great dishes and make my grocery list. Of course, I made a menu and will be set for over a week. I can tell that this will be one of my fun things to do while I am at home alone during the week days. I can prepare all the stuff in the morning and then let it cook all day....then dinner is served.
Well, am going to go for now. Sharan

2 Comments:
Um, I think you meant Robin Miller? Whatever her name is, her stuff does look yummy, doesn't it?
Congrats on food processor - one of the basics of so many wonderful goodies to fix yourself and family! So nice to read postings about your real regular life - sounds like you continue to do well and that is indeed an answer to prayer.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home