Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Am Home

I got home at around 4pm on Friday evening...I felt a little off and still felt blah. This morning was terrible...I had cold sweats and nausea. I have medicine for this but it takes a while for it to take effect since it is a pill. I forgot how fast the medicine works in the IV. I guess I got spoiled in the hospital. I have done nothing all day and slept here an there....I have just not felt good at all. It is now 11pm and I am still feeling off...I took more of my meds and hopefully this will wear off by Monday. I need one more day to recover and hopefully I can work on Monday...we will just see how I feel. I certainly cannot drive and take this medicine, that is for sure. I would have some serious "driving while impaired".

I am closing this post and saying good night to all....I may or may not post tomorrow...all depends on how I feel. I hope you are all doing well.

Later. Sharan.

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Sharan - good to know you are home now, yes it is slower to feel the pills than that pipeline of an IV! Hope your Sunday is very restorative, I heard a pastor on the radio talking this week about what it truly means to "wait on the Lord". If His chosen people had to wait 40 years to go into the promised land - it might take more than a week for us to see results of our requests before the throne! I laughed - yes we want everything to move at a specific time table, but never late, never early in His perfect timing - so maybe Monday and maybe not! (Long round about way to say - Hope you are strong enough Monday but we know the Lord is in charge and is working for your best.)

March 30, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home