Out of Body Experience
Well, it is 9:30pm and my show "Medium" will be on at 10pm...I feel that I will be up for a while so I will probably get to watch it. I will take more meds to help me sleep...I feel like I am not in my body...really out there! My brain is going 100mph but my body doesn't feel like doing anything at all. The thought of doing anything just makes me feel yuck! I am praying that one more day of this and I will be okay. I don't think I can take any more of this feeling bad.
I took a shower tonight and looked down at my legs...wow...they are so bruised up. Some of it is from scratching...this is from the antibiotics that made me itch really bad in the hospital and the one I am on now seems to have the same side effects as well...I have Benadryl...so that helps take the edge off of the itching.
BOO HOO....I know...poor me....nah, just kidding. I know I sound like I am whining but really I am not...the good thing about today is that I have been resting and not doing anything...and I know that is what I am supposed to be doing...I have to slow down and let my body heal. I think this is the part where God is testing me? Not sure? Oh well, I am trying to pass this test. I think I will pass.
I think I am getting "punchy" as I am very tired...I better close this post before I dig too deep of a hole.
Here is a little challenge for you guys: What do you think "punchy" means? I have said this before to other people and they look at me like I have just said some foreign sgtrange word...so do you know what punchy means? If you are in the Spach family...I am sure you do. What about the others out there? Go on and post a comment and tell me what you think it is...
Good Night!

3 Comments:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Punchy is in the mind of the user.
Uncle Larry
I thinks punchy means something like goofy or silly, sort of out of it.... I know the laying around and waiting to get better part has got to be hard! It would be for me too. God is with you, He never leaves you and you are right---He will use this for His glory since you are willing. You are such an inspiration!
Lacy
For those of you that answered like Lacy...Punchy means...silly, goofy..etc...! I have been sort of punchy here lately.
Sharan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home