Back To Work
Everyone say a little pray or a big one for me...I am so ready to get out of the house and do something that feels normal. I have a schedule for all my meds so I can space it out....this is so I can drive...there are some of my meds that make me really sleepy so I cannot take those and drive....don't worry...I'm not crazy and would never try to drive while taking any meds that make me sleepy.
I am planning on getting up a little extra early in the morning so I can judge how I will be feeling. I think that by tomorrow I should be good to go.
I spoke to Jennifer today...she actually called me from her cell phone today while they were in the animal kingdom in Disney. She usually doesn't call me when she goes on a trip with her dad but this time she said she wanted to check in on me. We talked for a while and she said that she was having a great time!
Hannah and Audrey are spending the night with Eric and Allison (aunt and uncle). Wow...another night alone with my husband...woo hoo...how rare those times are!!!!!
I tried to call Ryan to see how he was doing but no luck...I left him a message on his cell phone. He is in Alabama for his spring break.
I am sitting in the living room posting on this blog and Keith is WATCHING TV! I know...we live such an exciting life....what would we do without computers and TV? I can't even imagine!!!!!
I am really tired and "my back hurts"...I have taken all my night time meds and am ready to call it a night.
Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home