Jennifer Is Home At Last
Today has been a little bit better...I still haven't left the house and have been taking it easy. I did do a little more activity today and had a little bit of an upset stomach this morning that put me back in bed until late morning but that has gone away.
Jennifer got home around 8pm tonight from her spring break in Disney and was glad to get home...I have not seen her in a couple of weeks so I was very happy to see her too...we were so happy to see each other that we both cried some happy tears...she was a little worried about sleeping tonight but she is fine. We watched "Shrek III" and she is asleep on the couch as we speak.
I am now in the bed posting this and that is about all there is to tell for now...I have not decided if I will go to church in the morning...just depends on how I feel. I need to be rested for Monday as I will try to get back to work. I am ready to get out of the house and give it a try. The good thing about the agency I work with...they are so good to work with me and what hours I can work. I am very blessed in that area.
Everyone take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home