No Title
I really am tired and not sure why I am posting at all right now. I did venture out to the grocery store this afternoon....just to get out. That went pretty good. I will be going to the doctor in the morning to get my blood work done and will probably see the doctor since I am still feeling pretty bad. I talked to the nurse today and let her know that I was still feeling bad. She said they would run a full blood work and do a chemistry as well..this checks out all your functions such as kidney, lungs, heart, etc...I want to make sure that everything is okay.
I walked a little this evening and spoke to my neighbor Susan...I always enjoy talking with her...just nice to have some conversation. Then I walked down the road and Jill came outside and we ended up talking for quite a while in my backyard...we were interrupted a few times but that was okay, we still continued to chat and it really did me a world of good...it helps to get out what is on your mind and vent...so thanks Susan and Jill for letting me vent....felt great!
I went inside and was getting ready for bed and Becky called me and we talked on the phone for quite a while...now, I feel like I have talked it all out and feel much better!
Now, I am going to bed...nighty night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home