Not Back At Work!
I was going to go in and I even got up but then I kept getting these cold sweats and I layed back down in the bed and that is where I have been up until 11am!! This is probably the worstr I have felt since I have been going through these chemo treatments. I know that each one is stronger than the one before and that is probably making it harder on my body to recover...
I have taken a shower and feel better but that wears me out...I should feel better but after that I just get those cold sweats again and feel like I need another shower.
I better get for now!
Congradulations to Dana and Rob....Ayden is here. Welcome to the family and I hope that Dana recovers fast....I know how you feel!!It makes feeding time a little uncomfortable but you will heal up and start feeling better in no time!
Lots of love to you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home