Don't Sweat It
This has been a pretty bad day starting out but ended up to be okay.
1. I went to the Cancer Center and got my blood work done, I started feeling so bad that I told the nurse to call me at home...I told them that I just had to get home and get back into bed.
2. I got home, put my PJ's on, got into bed and covered up....aaahhhh!
3. I lost it and cried...couldn't stop crying....got myself together...
4. I called the doctor's office...I spoke to the nurse and was able to get my name out and after that...I could not speak due to the uncontrollable crying....I felt terrible!
5. She told me just to get there as soon as I could.
6. I called mom...that was interesting as I cried on her too and could just barely tell her to come get me and take me back to the doctor...
7. She came and got me...we talked all the way to the dr. office...got there and had my vitals done and after the nurse left...I lost it again...why? I have no clue??
8. Dr. Thomas came in and was so cute (almost made me cry again)...he said that all this was normal and he could help me out...there were some other meds that needed changing and new ones to get filled....
9. Mom tried to cheer me up and took me to Pizza Hut for lunch....mom is the greatest!! She really kept the conversation going, dad came and joined us for lunch and that was really nice....
10. We left there and went to mom and dad's house where we chatted with Grandma and Diana for a few...went upstairs, played with the dog (Penny) and we then took a very little nap...
11. Gail came by to show us her new car...she came up and we visited for a while...
12. Keith came by and picked me up, we stopped at Aldi's, then stopped by a Chinese place and got carry-out.....went home and ate, put groceries away....put our PJ's on and have been laying around all evening "alone". It has been nice!!!
I can say that this has been the first time since I have been home that I have felt okay. I am hoping that tomorrow will get better and the next day as well. I should be good by Monday...we will just have to see...I am not planning on anything...just going with the flow.
I hope you are all doing well. Later!

6 Comments:
Mom told me about your day. Sounds like it all just came rushing out at once! Love you and am praying for you.
Dear Sharan, I don't have much strength anymore, but I wish I could give you what I have. I know you know the One who has all strength. We love you and continue to pray.
Sandra
Sharan, sometimes as women we just need to cry and its o.k.(I myself have days like that) It helps us face whatever is coming next. I'll send up an extra prayer. You are a very strong person and I admire for it. Hang in there and I hope you have a better day.
Love, Donna
Sharan, if anyone deserves to have a good cry, it is you! You have been so tough and brave this whole time...absolutely amazing! Jesus knows and feels every tear and He even intercedes to the Father for us when we don't have the words to pray. Be encouraged! This blog will be so cool to you when this is all over...what a great way to document God's work in your life. Praying for you....Lacy
Bless your heart and Lacy said it all!! If ANYONE deserves a good cry it is YOU!!!! You have been tough and strong through all of this and it was time to let it go!!!!! I was right there with you last night and my eyes are terrible today!!! Sometimes we just have to do it. We love you tons and if you need me, I'm here!!!! Hang in there sweetie!!!!
Wow! When I need some encouragement....there it is, just pouring out over me. Lacy and Susan said it...sometimes we need a good cry. I feel much better...Thanks for all the encouragement! Love you all, Sharan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home