Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Fever??

I had spring fever the other week but now with all the rain...the fever has left me. This rainy weather isn't much fun to be out in...in fact, I would rather be in bed all day!

I have been trying to get up and do around little by little to get my strength back...it is just going to take time. I am going to get up very early in the morning and try getting ready...we will see how that goes. I would never push myself too hard and do stuff that I shouldn't. But I have to at least try. If I spend another day at home...I will be in pitiful shape. So, say a little prayer that this will be the start of recovery and I will be able to get out of the house! I will let you all know if I get out or not.

I changed the web site a little bit. I got tired of seeing our family picture on here and it was from Christmas...I thought this butterfly would be better...it is springy looking! This butterfly has very special meaning to me and the verse that is around it. I never knew that when I took the pictures of this butterfly that it would be on a get well card from my brother to me as I was in the hospital going through induction for my leukemia!! Just thinking about that gives me chills. I have been to hell and back a couple of times and never ever dreamed that anything like this would ever happen to me. Am I mad? No. Confused? At first, yes. Now, I just know that there is something waiting for me that is really great...just not sure what it is.

Okay, that is enough of that. I am tired again...I will take another nap!

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Love the new design - I also did some spring re designing, must be a woman thing. I think of butterlies in terms of the verse about becoming a new creation in the Lord. You are becoming new, Sharan - your body is renewing the cells and will be healing. A little spring fever isn't a bad thing - April showers bring flowers very soon!

April 1, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home