Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baked Beans

I have discovered that baked beans as nice and soft and I can mush them up with my tongue....I was hungry so I ate a can....Food Lion brand of course...oh well, that was my dinner with nice big cup of milk....when my mouth is really in bad shape like this, milk tastes so wonderful. Other things are really strange tasting because my mouth is so raw. I guess that changes how food tastes. I have been using that Orajel and I will be getting another tube of it tomorrow....it says use it 4 times a day and I am pretty sure that I went over that recommended dosage but it was worth it....so if I start to grow a third eye or another toe, I will let you know....I am sure I will be fine though. It is so wonderful to have a numb mouth!!!!!! I just hope that this will be on its way out very soon. I am getting tired of chicken noodle soup and mushy stuff.

Other than the yucky stuff, this has been a nice day. Jennifer says she feels better. Ryan has been asleep since 6pm and Keith said he ought to get up good in the morning and I told him it doesn't matter what time he goes to bed, it is a struggle to get up in the morning...oh well...that is life here in the house of the Marions!!

There is really nothing much else going on right now. I do have blood work this Tuesday so that will be interesting to see what my counts are. I am hoping that they are on their way back up. This past week with spending days at the Day Center are getting old quick!! I will post on Tuesday evening what my counts are. Everyone say a little prayer that the white counts are on their way back up!!

Later.....like tomorrow evening later......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, We are praying. We love you and thank God for you and your testimony.
Uncle Larry

May 12, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home