Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Day Gone

This has been a restful day...not as painful. I have Orajel on my side and let me tell you, I have been using that stuff like crazy. I just bought some yesterday morning and went again this morning and got another tube just in case I ran out. Being numb is just great! I still have a hard time talking but at least I am numb. I have to talk real slow so you can understand me.....that ought to be fun when out in public or when I go in the morning to get labs done...I am sure the nursing staff will get a kick out of me or have pity on my ans shoot me with some real good pain killers through my pic line.....that would be really great and easy too! I might have to think about that one.

On another note....my little Dodge Neon is in the shop being repaired....Hannah was in an accident last week early and not her fault (thank goodness). I just got the repair estimate and it was 2255.00 worth of damage...due to the car being a 2002, the paint will not match and they will have to paint the entire car!! That is funny. This happened to my mini van years ago in Charlotte. I used to work at a plumbing supply house and one of the guys backed up and hit the van...it wasn't that bad but when the shop looked at it they could not match the paint so the whole van had to be painted. It was like getting a new van....this will be like getting a new car. They put me in a rental while the car is being repaired and it is a Hyundai Elantra with a sun roof and it is really nice. They say that my car will be in the shop at least a week or so....but that is fine with me as long as I have a car to drive.

Well, I am fixing to watch "House"....it will be a good episode. Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home