Mouth is Getting Better!!!
I actually slept through the night last night. It is about 7:20am and I am all ready for work. I feel so much better. As soon as I got up, I took some Ibuprofen.....I am drinking my coffee and it feels good on my throat. I also need the caffeine very badly! I am not a morning person.
I will be going in the morning again to get more labs done so we will see what the old white count is doing....hopefully going UP!!!
I better get for now. I will try and post more later. I hope that the Pinedale Group is having a blast in Pennsylvania! I have not heard anything bad so I am guessing no news is good news!
And I have to add this count in here: This is day 19 after my last chemo treatment and still no fever.....Praise the Lord!!! I think I will be able to stay home and not go in the BIG HOUSE this time......I am planning my celebration!! I have a list of things I want to do after I am all done with this mess....
Later.....

1 Comments:
I am so glad to hear that you mouth is feeling better! We have been praying for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home