Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweet Hearts

I just had to steal this photo from Jane's Kodak website!! This is my Mom and Dad. Pat and Harvey Spach. They have been together forever and are fixing to have an anniversary here soon.....June 5!! I know it isn't June 5th yet but I have to say this is a great picture of them together. Through it all, they have stood the test of time and continue to love the Lord and each other. I will have a special post for June 5th just for them.....I just couldn't resist this post and when I saw the picture, I just had to put that on here.....thanks to Jane.

In case you have not figured this out...I figured out how to get the Kodak Gallery to work for me so nevermind the email Mom.

What a wonderful couple and awesome parents!!!! Love ya, Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home