Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Unspoken Prayer Request

I am asking that you all say a prayer for me...this is unspoken. Thanks so much!!

Nothing going on today...more driver's ed, volleyball practice and Jennifer is playing with her friend Dylan...Maddy is laying around being lazy (she's our little dog).

Hannah and Audrey are going to go swimming at their aunt's house and will return later this evening. I would love to be able to do this but I have to stay out of the sun this summer...bummer.

I better get back to it....you have to keep an eye on these little ones....they keep you on your toes for sure.

Later....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, we love you and continue to pray for you. Thank you for your witness and example for the Lord.
Uncle Larry

June 25, 2008 at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home