My sweet heart is 46 today!!! I made him a fruit pizza for his birthday instead of cake....it was out of this world!!! He even got to make a wish and blow out a candle!
My name is Sharan. I am in remission from having Leukemia! This past year (2007 and all of 2008) have been an amazing journey for me and for my family. God has showed me some amazing things and people along the way. He has chosen to heal me and keep me here. I figure He has a plan for me and isn't done with me yet. I do know that when He does take me home to be with Him..it will be for His good. But for this time, he continues to mold and shape me in His likeness. Thanks be to God for all He has done for me! I am married to a wonderful guy, Keith. He has two daughters, Hannah (18) and Audrey (16). I have two children as well, Ryan (19) and Jennifer (12). Over the past 4+ years, God has blended our family into something pretty awesome. We have a sweet little dog named Maddy who is 5 years old and a ball python snake named Ozzie who is a little over 1 year old. We have our good days and bad days just like any other family but we are fully functional and that is all because God has placed us together!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home