Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Momma

If you click on this picture, you can see how HUGE I was!!! This was near the end of April of this year!!! Now you can look at me now and see that I have actually lost some weight! I can just tell you......JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!! Steroids can make you FAT!!!! I can 't stand to look at this picture any longer.....it was just wild to see the change!



Now onto other stuff.....my doctor called today and said he wants to do the bone marrow biopsy for sure next Wednesday. I was sort of hoping that he would decide not to but he said that my blood work has just been so strange lately that he wants to go ahead with it.

Just keep those prayers out there!!

I gotta go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither, I will take one of you if you bring your camera Monday, Jane

October 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home