Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, September 29, 2008

New Picture




Okay...some of you have asked me to place a new picture on my site so here it is. My hair has a mind of its own and I cannot think of what in the world to do with it. I have tried many hair products and none of them seem to do anything for it. So here it is...... which one is better...the top or the bottom one?


Now onto the weigh watchers....none lost this week and I thought I should have but that is okay...not gaining is good. I need to get better with writing EVERYTHING down because I am only lying to myself when I don't write all foods down.


I am home with Jennifer today. I had to take her to prime care yesterday and she has an ear infection and a sinus infection...she is taking the Amoxicillin 500 mg capsules and she does well with that. She had a rough night so she is still sleeping now. Earlier she had a fever so I thought I would just keep her in today. I think she will feel much better tomorrow and be able to go to school.


I am getting off of here and I figure since I am home, I better get some stuff done.


I want to know if this picture is any better and if it even looks like me...my mom thought the picture I had on my profile didn't even look like me....maybe that was 15 or so pounds heavier too but I don't think that makes too much difference. Well, let me know what you think!



Later....






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, I like the second picture better. Don't you just "LOVE" that curly hair !!!!! "ha ha" !!

Love you bunches and bunches
Aunt Gail

September 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I like the second picture better, too. I agree that your profile picture doesn't really look like you either. I think it is the angle.

Take one of you smiling really big, like you always do. :D

September 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, I like them BOTH!! NO matter how you wear you hair, you are beautiful... I know you wanted an honest answer and that is mine!!! No hair, short, long, curly, it don't matter... you are awesome! I love you tons!!!!!

October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that was me that said you were awesome and some how once again I messed up!!! hahahah that is me... love you bunches.. Susan

October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home