Fried Snickers
I have officially fallen off the wagon and I plan on getting back on sometime but not this week. Keith and I went to the fair last night and walked around and had dinner....well....my co-worker, Misty told me that I must try the fried snickers. I thought it sounded pretty yuck but then she described it to me and I had to try one. After Keith and I ate dinner, we set out to find the fried snickers...it took a while but we finally found it....I ate it and thought to myself...if I were to die tonight, I would die a happy woman!!
I know that I said I would not post for a while but I had to tell you guys about the fried snickers and how good it was. I stayed at Mom and Dad's last night since I have no car right now...Dad took me to work this morning and will pick me up later. This saves Keith from having to go into work later and getting off later...then he has games to go to and stuff to deal with at home. I will stay tonight as well since he will be taking me to my doctor's appointment in the morning and that will save him from having to drive to my house in the morning and take me home after my biopsy. I am nervous and I think that is why I have been eating everything I can get my hands on....in fact, I have a little chocolate in my desk now.
On to my little car....it will cost us quite a bit to fix it but it is the transmission...they have to to an overhaul on it...but it is a 2002 and we just can't do another car payment right now so this will have to be done. I know that the Lord provides and we will just see what happens by the time the man calls us and tells us it is ready...
I better get back to work. I hope you all have a great day.

1 Comments:
Oh baby - fried snickers sounds good to me! I mean frozen snickers are delish so fried has got to be better. The Texas State Fair is on right now and several TV stations have done fried food shows - fry it up baby. I am glad you did something fun - this is a stressful week - balance is the name of this game. Praying for you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home