Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Still Waiting .....

I am awake this morning and feeling the pain from yesterdays bone marrow biopsy. He did the right hip this time and said he was able to get a much better and bigger piece of bone and marrow. I have some good pain medicine and am taking it now....I just hope he calls soon and gives me an "ALL CLEAR" so I can get on with my life.....but we know that what we want and what the Lord wants are quite different. But He knows what he's doing far more than we think we do.

I will post later as soon as I know what the deal is.

Love you all!

Sharan

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Thanks for updating - I've been clicking over here checking - praying for a good result and peace/contentment for you and your beautiful family. Enjoy those good pain meds!

October 9, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home