Another Sick Person in The House
This is getting scary! Yesterday we had Hannah and Jennifer all snotty with a cold, they are feeling much better today and then I get a call from the school letting me know that Ryan is now sick!!! YIKES!!!! I am staying away from everyone! I will just stay put in my bedroom and lay around. I don't feel like doing much anyhow!
I am glad that I have a lot of those masks because I sure am using them....
Say a little prayer that this sickness will leave our house and I can escape this sickness!!
Praise the Lord.....still no fever. The doctor has me checking it each hour to make sure it doesn't get to 100.5
But i am going to take a nap so I may miss an hour or so.
Later......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home